Welcome to King Edward VI Sheldon Heath Academy where you’ll discover a great learning environment in which students aged from 11 to 18 are encouraged to reach their full potential. We invite you to be part of it
- We believe that all children can achieve.
- We provide a stimulating learning environment where we raise students’ aspirations.
- We ensure equality of opportunity for all.
- We pride ourselves on being approachable – working with parents, students, staff and the community in a spirit of cooperation and support.
- We belong to King Edward VI Foundation – which provides a proud history dating back to 1552 and a national reputation for academic excellence.
- We have high expectations of personal conduct and responsibility.
- We have an absolute commitment to high standards for all.
Above all, we believe in the best – for our students, their families, our Academy and the wider community.
Mr J. P. Allen
Principal of King Edward VI Sheldon Heath Academy