Welcome to King Edward VI Sheldon Heath Academy where you’ll discover a great learning environment in which students aged from 11 to 18 are encouraged to reach their full potential. We invite you to be part of it.
We believe that all children can achieve. We provide a stimulating learning environment where we raise students’ aspirations. We ensure equality of opportunity for all. We pride ourselves on being approachable – working with parents, students, staff and the community in a spirit of cooperation and support.
We belong to King Edward VI Foundation – which provides a proud history dating back to 1552 and a national reputation for academic excellence. We have high expectations of personal conduct and responsibility. We have an absolute commitment to high standards for all.
Above all, we believe in the best – for our students, their families, our Academy and the wider community.
Mr John P Allen (Principal)
The Senior Leadership Team ensure the smooth running of the Academy with responsibilities including curriculum and assessment, student development including behaviour management, core subject leadership and teaching and learning, amongst others.
- Mr Allen (Principal)
- Ms Tzoganakou (Vice Principal)
- Mrs Collister (Assistant Vice Principal)
- Ms Shearer (Assistant Vice Principal)
- Dr Morris (Assistant Vice Principal - Head of sixth form)
- Mr Khan (Assistant Vice Principal - Head of Year 7 and 8)
- Mr Billyeald (Assistant Vice Principal)
- Ms Morroll (Assistant Vice Principal - Head of Year 9 and 10)
- Mr Miller (Assistant Vice Principal)
- Mr Madoolal (Assistant Vice Principal)