The arrangements for the publication and collection of all examination results are as follows:
- GCE (for Y12 and Y13) statements of results will be available to students on Thursday 17th August from 08:00 am to 10:00 am.
- GCSE statements of results will be available to students on Thursday 24th August from 08:30 am to 11:30 am.
- Students need to collect their own results and in person. No results can be given over the telephone or to a friend. However, results can be issued to an adult who has a signed consent form; the form, which has been posted to all candidates and can also be found at the Academy’s website, must be fully completed and must be signed by both the student and his/her parent/carer. The nominated adult must produce their photographic ID before results will be released to them.
- To arrange collection at a later date please contact the Academy.
All statements of results will be collected from the Academy’s restaurant at the dates and times shown above.
Exam Results Consent Form (PDF, 320 KB)
Sixth Form Enrolment
Sixth Form enrolment will take place on:
- Thursday 24th August from 09:00 am to 12:00 for all students who completed their Year 11 studies at KESH.
- Friday 25th August from 10:00 am to 12:00 for all other students wishing to join our Sixth Form.
Students unable to attend this enrolment day, need to contact us in advance or they may not be able to study their chosen courses in September. We hope that all students will achieve the GCSE results required to study their chosen subjects in our Sixth Form. Students in Year 11 who are still unclear about what to do after receiving their GCSE results, should also attend the enrolment day on Thursday 24th August from 09:00 am to 12:00 pm to access our independent careers advice service and research the options available to them.
Last but not least, we would urge all students in Year 11 whose GCSE results may not meet the entry requirements for their chosen Sixth Form courses to attend the enrolment day. They will be able to discuss alternative options and the support the Academy is able to offer.
We look forward to sharing with all students the celebration of their success in August.