Here are the arrangements for the publication and collection of all examination results:
- GCE (for Y12 and Y13) statements of results will be available to students on Thursday 14th August from 09:30 am to 12:00 pm.
- GCSE statements of results will be available to students on Thursday 21st August from 09:30 am to 12:00 pm.
- Students need to collect their own results and in person. No results can be given over the telephone, by e-mail or to a friend. However, results can be issued to a person having a consent letter signed by both the student and his/her guardian.
- All results will be in sealed envelopes and set out alphabetically by year group.
- To arrange collection at a later date please contact the Academy.
All statements of results will be collected from the Academy’s theatre at the dates and times shown above.All students in Year 11 who have applied to join our Sixth Form are expected to attend the Sixth Form enrolment day which takes place on Friday 22nd August from 09:00 am to 12:00 pm. Students not attending this enrolment day, may not be able to study their chosen courses in September.
Students in Y11 who are still unclear about what to do after receiving their GCSE results, should also attend the enrolment day on Friday 22nd August from 09:00 am to 12:00 pm to access our independent careers advice service and research the options available to them.We look forward to sharing with all students the celebration of their success in August. Download letter